Happy New Years, I know Im late with it but i figure it better now than later.This year has started off with a bang.
- I went to fabulous new year party in Harlem over looking the river.
- Finished designing my clients Brooklyn living room
- I finally got a professional photographer to take pic of my spaces for my portfolio… Coming Soon…
- Finish head coaching the Self Expression Leadership program at Landmark Education which was amazing
- Finally, Im moved to Brooklyn last week.
- Oh last but not least: I am writing a business plan for a store.. Shhhh top secret and hopefully it will be fun, and beautiful
However, even with all of that I miss my Daily Dose of Decor people.
I have some many things i have to talk about.. like magnetic shelves, trend alert of brass lighting etc…
I now in lab writing new piece to blog about.. In March I will release new designers and decor goodness for everyone.
*Fly Akhira I.